Milk: Reveal the Radiance
JoyAmaze® Beautéine™ provides your body and your skin multiple nourishments from milk and the sacred beauty ingredients.
Milk is a natural source of innumerable nutrients that support your general well-being and skin beautification.
Unless you are lactose intolerant, lactose aids digestion and waste elimination. The faster your body removes waste and toxin the easier for your body to absorb critical nutrients and to ensure you get the crystal clear skin you always desire.
Milk contains lipids and phospholipids that are vital to increase and to strengthen the protective ceramides barrier and balanced out the moisture level, blessing you with young and dewy skin. The lipid also can help you de-stress and at the same time reduce stress-induced skin troubles.
Apart from lipids, milk is chock full of proteins that provides anti-microbial and anti-oxidant protection to the skin. The proteins are potent enough to lighten pigmentation, firm up your visage and plump up the skin to make it irresistibly bouncy.
Majority of milk component is water. Water helps your body to maintain blood volume for optimal oxygen transportation. Well oxygenized skin gives you healthy glows. Water keeps your skin hydrated, making lines and wrinkles less pronounced.
3000 Daltons, 5500mg Hydrolysed Marine Collagen
The high-performing nano-sized molecule collagen is imperative either to immortalize your youthfulness if you’re in your 20s and 30s, or reduce the signs of aging if you’re in the advanced age.
Collagen made up 75% of your skin structure. Your body begin to lose collagen at the age 25 but the loss can be hasten if you’re constantly expose to all kinds of aggressions from UV damage to environmental stressor such as pollution, free radicals and harsh chemicals.
By supplementing rapid absorb hydrolysed marine collagen not only you’re able to replenish your body’s supply of the all-important peptides but you’re also rejuvenating your skin tone for better moisture retention, erase fine lines, wrinkles and stop creases from developing.
The thin skin of your lips also can benefit by collagen. If you’re constantly have to deal with chapped and flaky lips, you can kiss your troubles goodbye and say hello to soft, sexy and plump lips. Collagen improves your hair and nails conditions too. Soft, shiny and silky tresses and strong nails further enhanced your youthful appearance.
L-Arginine is another beauty protein added in JoyAmaze® Beautéine™. Though it’s only a semi-essential nutrient, L-Arginine works with collagen to defy the pulling power of gravity by boosting your skin elasticity, allowing you to retain your well sculpted visage.
L-Arginine optimizes transportation of other nutrients to your skin, helps calm down inflammation and encourages the growth of healthy and thick hair while preventing hair fall.
Tremella fuciformis polysaccharides
Tremella fuciformis mushroom polysaccharides possess lock-in moisture property that is superior to Hyaluronic acid, assisting you in achieving plump and dewy smooth skin. An ancient and legendary Chinese beauty ingredient, the Tremella fuciformis is known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-aging properties, so much it was rumoured Yang Guifei, one of the four greatest beauties of ancient China maintained her timeless youth and exquisite beauty by consuming the mushroom.
Tremella fuciformis keeps your capillaries smooth and optimize blood flow to the skin. It also has the ability to inhibit melanin formation, allowing you to have clear and milky complexion.
Skin Essential VitaminsVitamin D3
Many of us slather sunscreen or sunblock before stepping out of the house. While it’s important to protect yourself against UV rays, you’re unwittingly caused dermal synthesis of vitamin D to lessen. Vitamin D is vital to your skin for;
- Provide protection to UV induced DNA damage and prevent premature aging,
- Anti-inflammatory and relieves psoriasis and eczema,
- Rejuvenate and regenerate damaged skin cells,
- Strengthen the epidermis layer,
- Re-enforce the lipid barrier to prevent moisture loss,
- Optimize hair growth.
Vitamin C is renowned for its anti-oxidative effect to dermal protection. It has close working association with collagen – forming the co-factors for your body to regenerate its own supply of collagen. Your body needs vitamin C;
- Potent water soluble anti-oxidant to protect the skin from photo damage, UV related DNA damage and lipid oxidation,
- Interact with Vitamin E to increase UV protection,
- Vital to form hydroxylysine and hydroxyproline, important co-factors to regenerate collagen,
- Brightens the skin,
- Lightens hypo-pigmentation,
- Helps to balance skin moisture level.
Vitamin A is another anti-aging nutrient for your skin. It provides protection to your skin to prevent collagen degradation due to UV exposure. Vitamin A offers your skin;
- Fat soluble anti-oxidant to protects skin from environmental distress,
- Prevents collagen breakdown caused by photo damage,
- Stimulate collagen production
- Ensuring optimal skin cell turnover cycle i.e. around 21-28 days,
- Reduces acne breakouts and prevent the formation of comedones,
- Smoothens fine lines and prevent them from turning into wrinkles and creases.
Vitamin E protective and reparative ability is well studied and documented. Your skin seeks vitamin E for its;
- Potent fat soluble anti-oxidant and prevents UV induced free radical damage,
- Prevents inflammatory damage cause by UV exposure,
- Interacts with Vitamin C to increase UV protections,
- Halts development of new wrinkles,
- Increases immunity and improves skin problems such as psoriasis and dermatitis.
Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, Folic acid and B12 work together to provide protection, enhancement effect, and bolster the health of your skin and hair. Among their vital contributions;Skin
- Anti-oxidants especially to halt aging process of cells and DNA,
- Vital for the reproduction of anti-oxidant glutathione,
- Provides oxygenation to the skin,
- Prevents skin sensitivity,
- Balances water-fatty acid levels to prevent dry or oily skin and to maintain youthful glow,
- Firms up and smoothens the skin which prevent formation of wrinkles,
- Regenerate and revitalize damaged skin,
- Prevents hyper-pigmentation and evens out skin tone,
- Prevents skin inflammation and lesion,
- Purify the body system from toxins and dangerous chemicals,
- Boosts oxygen circulation in the body and brightens the complexion,
- Controls cell formation and optimize the life span of cells,
- Prevents development of acne,
- Reduces acne scar,
- Inhibits melanin process and lightens the complexion,
- Optimizes sebum production and secretion,
- Prevents puffiness,
- Prevents cracks around the lips.
- Provides oxygenation to hair follicles,
- Prevents hair fall and optimize hair growth rate,
- Renews hair cells for the growth of healthy hair,
- Prevents premature greying,
- Inhibits the formation of hormone that can cause baldness,
- Prevents dandruff,
- Important in the development of new cells for healthy nails,
- Helps nails to grow strong and healthy.